About Us

Everything you need to know about our Company

Unclaimed Dividend

Unclaimed Dividend

Refund to claimants from Fund

Any person whose shares, unclaimed dividend, etc., has been transferred to Investor Education and Protection Fund, may claim their refunds from IEPF Authority by submitting an online application in Form IEPF-5 available on the website at http://www.iepf.gov.in/IEPFA/refund.html

•  Final Dividend for the year 2018-2019

•  Final Dividend for the year 2012-2013

•  Interim Dividend for the year 2011-2012